December Photo Challenge Day 1 - Christmas Tree

So it's officially December which can mean it's nearly Christmas. Yay!
As you know I'm doing this photo challenge where I'll be posting a photo everyday on my blog so you can hear from me everyday. As well as the photo I'll be writing a little bit and also I'll be posting twice a week on my blog. I'm not going to set certain days in which these two posts will be up, but just know they'll be up.

Anyway, on with the first photo.



So the first photo of the month is Christmas tree. Now being a student I can't afford a big Christmas tree and also having a big Christmas tree in my bedroom would be an inconvenience to me. As you know I bought this tree the other day and I got it from the 99p store. I just put it on my windowsill and decorated it with tinsel. Now it makes my room feel Christmassy. 

I also only have over two weeks left until Christmas break. However, I do have five assignments due in those two weeks so I'm probably going to be stressing over them for a while. 

So yeah. That's all I have to say. Also, now that it's December now is a good time to feel festive.

Anyway, bye guys!
I love you all.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two