When is it the right time to get excited for Christmas

I've always wondered this. When is it the right time to get excited for Christmas? Well, there is no right or wrong answer because it depends on you and how you feel about this time of year. Some people start getting excited in October. Some in November and of course some in December.

In my opinion, I like to get excited and think about Christmas in December mostly because it's the build up to Christmas with the advent calenders and knowing it's not far away. This is probably why it annoys me when shops start stocking up Christmas stuff in August and September. I know it's a retail thing but still. In my opinion it's too early to think about it then. At least let Halloween happen first.

Anyway, that's just my opinion but I expect some of you reading this may feel the same or you may not think the same. You may like getting excited for Christmas in October/November time. Maybe even earlier but that's okay because we're all human here and we're allowed to get excited for Christmas, or any other holidays coming up, as early as we like.

I just thought I'd make a post about this seeing as it is November now and some of you maybe getting into the seasonal spirit.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll be back soon with another. Bye guys. I love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two