What I ate today + Christmas Decorations Haul

Breakfast:

For breakfast I decided to make a bacon bagel. It was really quick and easy to do. I just fried the bacon and put the bagel in the toaster. It was delicious. Bacon is a great thing to have in your fridge if you're a student.
I also had a gingerbread latte as I was in the festive mood and it's so nice.


Now, I didn't really eat anything for lunch because I had a late breakfast today. Also, I was out at my local supermarket buying the remaining of Christmas presents I had to get and I also bought some Christmas decorations for my uni room.




I bought all of these from the 99p store and I thought they were a bargain. The Chritmas tree is small but I thought it was cute to sit on my windowsill and it meant I could have a Christmas tree in my room. It was plain at first but I bought some red tinsel which was really long in length so I little bits of it to put on the tree just so it didn't look boring. I then used the remaining tinsel to put on my window. I also bought a stocking to hang on my door which says 'It's the most wonderful time of the year'. I thought this was cute as usually back at home I used to hang on my door. Finally I bought some star fairy lights. In halls you're not allowed plug in fairy lights so these are battery powered and they look cute in my room. So if you're looking for some cheap decorations, I'd recommend the 99p store.


Anyway, for dinner I cooked popcorn chicken and fries with some BBQ sauce. As you know these were in my Asda haul except the BBQ sauce but I bought that from Asda ages ago. It was really quick and easy to cook this. The popcorn chicken takes only 15 minutes and the microwavable fries takes 2 minutes and 45 seconds. It was delicious.


For desert I had a Blackberry Shape yoghurt as it's healthy and low in fat. I also had a strawberry milkshake as you may be able to tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two