The British Tag


Hey guys!

So I was looking up some tags I could do for my blog and I found the British Tag. I thought this is relevant to me as I am British and I have lived in the UK for my whole entire life. I also thought it would be fun.

Anyway, let's get on with the questions.

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? How many sugars?
2/3 teas a day and I have two sugars in them. I also like them nice and strong. Not milky.

2. Favourite part of your roast? 
Roast potatoes or the Yorkshire puddings.

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
Chocolate Bourbons. I love dipping them in my tea or coffee.

4. Favourite quintessentially British pasttime?
Fish and chips (without the fish part) by the sea or afternoon tea.

5. Favourite word?
Presto!

6. Cockney rhyme slang?
I don't really know as I don't use cockney rhyme slang.

7. Favourite sweet?
Midget gems or toffee bon bons.

8. What would your pub be called? 
The Pub

9. No. 1 British person?
Emma Watson. She is goals.

10. Favourite shop/restaurant? 
Primark or Toby Carvery

11. What British song pops into your head?
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

12. Marmite?
Ew no. I hate it.

That's all the questions. I tag anyone who is out of blog ideas or just wanted to do a tag post.

I'll be back tomorrow with another post.
Bye guys.
I love you all.

Megan x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two