Primark Haul


Hey guys!

So I went to Chester again the other day and I couldn't resist going into Primark.
I bought a few things there so let's get on with this post.


The first thing I picked up was this pinkish lipstick that only cost 80p. I thought it was a bargain and I was in need of a new lipstick. I have yet to try it but hopefully it'll do the trick.


The next thing I bought was this blusher brush which only costed £1.50. I was in need of a new blusher brush and when I saw this I thought I may as well buy it. 


I also bought this little black cross body bag. I thought it would look good on nights out and it was quite cheap too.


Next, I bought these black jeggings. I realised I haven't got any black trousers and I thought these will be perfect for nights out. I also like wearing jeggings.


Finally, probably one of the best things I ever bought. This Hakuna Matata jumper. I bought this as yesterday the bar was having a Disney theme night. I also thought this was cute and I would wear it all the time. 


Here's me wearing the jumper and the jeggings. They were really comfortable and I really liked them.

Anyway, that's it from me. Expect more posts today as you may have noticed I have been lacking. That's because I went travelling to Chester then Liverpool and I just didn't really have time to make a post.

But that's okay because you'll get more posts today.

Yay!

So see you later guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two