My Winter Essentials


1. Blankets/Dressing Gowns
During the evenings it tends to get colder and as I've discovered in the North West of England it can get very cold in the evening. So being snuggled up in a blanket or my dressing gown really helps. 

2. Slippers/Cosy socks
Now walking around halls, you need to put something on your feet and wearing trainers or slip on shoes is not the same as wearing comfy slippers. Also when you're in your bedroom, wearing cosy socks keep your feet nice and warm and cosy.

3. Hot water bottle
They are handy to put in your bed at night to keep it warm. There's nothing like getting into bed at night and having it being warm.

4. Hot chocolate
It's a must during the winter. Drinking hot chocolate while watching a Christmas movie is the best.

5. Advent calender
Having an advent calender gets me excited for Christmas and getting to eat chocolate every day is great.

6. Jumpers/Hoodies
Wearing jumpers and hoodies are a must. They keep you warm during the day. Also wearing layers of clothing keeps you warm so jumpers are good for that.

7. Pyjamas/Onesies
During the winter nights wearing your cosy PJs or onesies is nice. It feels warm and cosy. It's one of the things I get excited about when it comes to the end of the day and I get to put on my PJs.

What are your winter essentials? Maybe you have one that I didn't say. 

Well, I'll be back tomorrow with another post.

Bye guys!
I love you all.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two