Happy Thanksgiving!


Hey guys!

So I do believe it's Thanksgiving today. I don't exactly celebrate it because it's not a big holiday thing in the UK but I still acknowledge it and think of all the things I am thankful for.

Anyway, I thought I will share with you all the things I am thankful for
Here we go:

My family
My family are the most important people in my life. Especially my mum, dad and brother. They mean so much to me and have always been supportive of what I do. I feel so lucky to have the family that I do because we have so many great memories and even though my dad and mum don't live together any more, they still care a lot about me and my brother. I'm very thankful to have my older brother because we've done everything together and we've had so many good times. Even though we're older now and live only half an hour away from each other. I can always go and visit him whenever I like.

My friends
I'm thankful to all the friends I have had in my life and my current friends. They have been amazing and most of them have made me the person I am today. I've had so many great memories from my childhood to my teenage years with some amazing friends who I'll always remember.

That's about it. I can't think of anything to top family and friends, but in all honesty I'm grateful to have my family and friends. They've been amazing and made me who I am today.

I've also got to say that I'm thankful to all of you guys. The other day I got over 100 views and that made me feel so happy because that's the first time I've reached 100 views in one day. So thank you to all of you that read my blog or are reading right. You're amazing.

Anyway, that's it from me for this post. I'll be back soon with another.

See you late guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two