End of November 2015

Hey guys!

So it's the end of November which can only mean one thing. 

25 days until Christmas!

I'm so excited and I've actually done all my Christmas shopping for my family already.
They are all wrapped and ready to go.

I can't wait to open my advent calender tomorrow.

I love this time of year and the build up to Christmas.

Wearing Christmas jumpers.

Listening to Christmas carols.

Hot chocolate. Party food.

I love it so much.

Anyway, as you may have just seen I'm planning on continuing to post every day on my blog by doing a December photo challenge. I thought it will be fun and I'm planning on also making a blog post twice a week.
I'll try to anyway. I've actually got assessment deadlines coming up to.

Oh well. At least I have Christmas to look forward too.

Anyway, that's it from me today. I'll be back tomorrow with the first photo of the December Photo Challenge. 

Bye guys!
I love you all.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two