National Blog Posting Month

Hey guys!
So yesterday I was looking up inspiration for blog post ideas during November when I came across something. 



Apparently November is National Blog Posting Month where people are encouraged to blog everyday for an entire month and it also encourages people who don't have a blog to create one and get typing. 


Now as you know if you read my blog I don't always stick to my schedule but I'm happy to give it a go. Everyday I'm going to make a blog post whether it'll be something interesting or me telling you what I did during the day. I am going to post about it on this blog. So expect a post everyday from me here. 

Starting today.

I'll be back tomorrow with another post.

See you then guys.

Megan x

PS - This post is not sponsored in any way. I just found out this info from here and thought it was an interesting idea. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two