My Top 10 Songs From Musicals

So I was looking on my iPod the other day at the top most played songs and most of them were from musicals. So I thought I'd share the list with you in reverse order.

Here we go:

10 I know It's Today - Shrek the Musical
9 The Rum Tum Tugger - Cats
8 Feed Me (Git It) - Little Shop of Horrors
7 I think I got you beat - Shrek the Musical
6 Epiphany - Sweeney Todd the Demon Barber of Fleet Street
5 There's A Light (Over At The Frankenstein's Place) - The Rocky Horror Picture Show
4 My Friends - Sweeney Todd the Demon Barber of Fleet Street
3 Who I'd Be - Shrek the Musical
2 Time Warp - The Rocky Horror Picture Show
1 Magical Mr Mistoffelees - Cats

Here's a link to my top five favourite musicals post
http://megantime.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/my-top-five-favorite-musicals.html



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two