My Lazy Morning Routine

Hey guys!

So today I thought I would show you my lazy morning routine which is pretty much my morning routine most of the time because I get really lazy.

The first thing I do in the morning is wake up (obviously).


I then grab my laptop which is on the floor under my bed because that's where I put it after I finish using it at night and also it stops me from standing on it if I need to get up in the middle of the night. 



When I log on to my laptop I check my emails and social media.
Twitter: @MeganIvyT 



After that I finally decide to leave my bed and make it.
Yes I sleep with a meerkat.



I then go downstairs to the kitchen and make some coffee.




I go back upstairs with my coffee. I don't bother with breakfast because I get lazy. I know it's the important meal of the day but I'm just not hungry in the mornings. Anyway, I lay down on my bed and just watch YouTube videos for a while like Zoella and Sacconejolys. 




And that ladies and gentlemen is all I do on my lazy morning routine. Normally I just stay in my pyjamas most of the time, but yeah. That's it.


Anyway I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll be back soon with another post.
Also I'm going to uni on Sunday. I'm so excited and so nervous. Hopefully I'll be able to blog about my first impressions and show you pics of my new room.
Bye guys. I love you all.

Megan x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two