My Blog Schedule!

Hey guys!

I want to post regularly on this blog rather than come out with a random post on an unexpected day. So I decided to come up with a schedule where I post twice a week on Mondays and Fridays. I was thinking this would be easier seeing as I rarely do anything on those days and I thought it would be a good idea to post at the start of the week and the end of the week. I may post something in between if there was something on my mind and I just wanted to post something. 
Anyway, that's about it.

Feel free to follow me on my social media accounts if you want to see what I'm up to when I'm not blogging.
My username is @MeganIvyT for both my Twitter and Instagram. 


So yeah, that's all I have to say and I'll be back on Monday with another post. 
Bye guys. I love you all.

 Megan 
xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two