So I decided I would make a tag post on the 100 questions no one ever asks as I thought it would be fun and interesting to answer. I did not make this tag, I'm just doing it for fun and feel free to do it yourself too.
Anyway, let's do this.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I don't have a closet. I have a wardrobe and I hate it when the doors are open while I'm not getting anything out from it so I keep the wardrobe doors closed while I sleep.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Yes (I'm one of those people) but only because they can be handy to have in your wash bag for when you next go travelling.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I have a duvet but if I slept in sheets I would have them tucked out. If they are tucked in I feel trapped and find it difficult to move as I move a lot while I sleep.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
Never. I don't even know why I would steal a street sign or where I'd put it for that matter if I ever did steal one.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes I do. Especially for revision, making a note or to do lists.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I do cut out the coupon if I see it but I never use it because I just forget about it.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
A big bear. I absolutely hate bees. Especially a swarm of them.
8. Do you have freckles?
Nope. Just a few random ones over my body that you can hardly notice.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Yep. I look grumpy in pictures if I didn't smile.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Slow walkers. Especially in school. You get them all the time.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
12. Have you peed in the woods?
Probably. When I was younger or really desperate.
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Maybe, if there was a song stuck in my head.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your song of the week?
Lion King medley. Don't ask why.
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Yes. It's just a color. Doesn't mean anything.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Sometimes on YouTube.
21. What is your least favorite movie?
Boyhood. I found it interesting that it was filmed over 12 years but I just didn't like the story. I just found it boring.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Some place that nobody wouldn't even think of looking.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Water or squash.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
BBQ or tomato sauce.
25. What is your favorite food?
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Cats the musical, Pirates of the Caribbean series, The Fault In Our Stars, Meangirls
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No, but I have been a rainbow, brownie, guide and ranger (senior section)
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
It's been a while.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I don't drive.
33. Ever ran out of gas?
Again I don't drive.
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
Prawn mayonnaise or chicken
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Weetabix or porridge
36. What is your usual bedtime?
Around 11pm maybe later.
37. Are you lazy?
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A witch usually.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
English. A small amount of Welsh. Some French and Spanish words.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No, I actually find magazines boring to read. I would buy a magazine sometimes but I hardly do.
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
Never watched either.
45. Ever watch soap operas?
Yes I watch Coronation Street every week.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
If I was extremely high, my heart would get stuck in my throat but I would be able to calm myself down.
47. Do you sing in the car?
Nope. I mime.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Probably a year ago at the start of sixth form.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No, I'm a musical lover.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Probably if you were a parent or cooking the dinner.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
No as I don't even know what it is.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Lemon meringue pie or apple pie
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A secret agent. A chef. A police woman. A spy.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
No I don't.
60. Do you wear slippers?
No, just fluffy socks.
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. What was your first concert?
Only Men Aloud.
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
I live in the UK and I don't have those shops.
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
A sport related job.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Nope. Never even taken one.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes I have.
74. Own any record albums?
No I do not.
75. Own a record player?
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Only Men A Loud.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
Yes I can.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
I don't think so.
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
I don't like olives so neither.
90. Can you knit or crochet?
I tried knitting once but I gave up.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
The living room.
92. Do you want to get married?
93. If married, how long have you been married?
I'm eighteen so no I'm not married.
94. Who was your high school crush?
That's a secret.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
I don't throw a fit or a cry I just stay quiet.
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
98. What is your favourite colour?
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yeah, my best friend.
100. Who are you going to tag to do this tag next?
Anyone who reads this.
Well, that's all the questions. Thank you for reading and feel free to do this tag or comment an answer you would put for some of the questions. I'll be back soon with another post. Bye guys. I love you all.