Night Out Essentials!

Hey guys!

So today I thought I would show you what I think you should have in your bag/purse when you're going on a night out. Hopefully this will help some of you out. Anyway, let's do this.

So this is the overall view of all the things I would take on a night out.


When I go out I'd like to take a small crossbody bag so I don't have to keep holding the bag and I also like it to have a zip so that I don't have to worry about anything falling out. 
This is the bag I would take. I don't know where this bag is from as my mum gave it to me and she doesn't remember when she got it from. It has two zip pockets on the front and a zipped pocket on the inside. It easily holds everything I need for a night out.


This is my purse which I take. I don't like to take a big purse with all my cards just in case I lose it. I just have my money and ID in here. I never take my debit card out because I don't want it to be lost. 


I take this small brush + mirror thing so I can check my face and also brush my hair as it might get knotty or I just think it needs to be brushed.



I like to take gum (I lost the pocket) because you never know. I might want to freshen up my mouth so I'll just pop one in and chew it.


I like to take my travolo with my favorite perfume in it just so I can smell nice and it's only small. I bought this off Amazon if you're interested in getting one. It's also handy to take on holiday as it saves carrying around the perfume bottle with can easily break.



I also like to take the lipstick I'm wearing in case I want to reapply it. This is from the brand MUA and I don't know the exact shade but it's sort of a neutral pinky colour. 



I also take a lip balm just in case I have dry lips and just want to mosturize them. I love the taste of this cherry pepsi lip balm. I bought it from B&M Bargains and it's been my favorite lip balm ever since I bought it.


Hand sanitizer is an essential for me on a night out because you honestly never know what you might be touching or if your hands get sticky and yucky. Club bathrooms can be really disgusting. This way you can keep your hands clean and they can also smell nice. I love using the carex aloe vera hand sanitizer. I also like the strawberry laces flavour.


Anyway, that's all my essentials I take. I would also recommend take some tissues with you as some toilets run out of them fast and you don't want to be without toilet paper.

Thank you for reading this post. I hoped it helped if you're planning on going on a night out and I'll be back soon with another. Bye guys. I love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two