I'm back!!!

Hey guys!

So it's been a while (again I know) but in the past week I haven't had access to a laptop so I couldn't type a blog post as I was staying at my dads house and I didn't want to be lugging around a laptop while I was catching a bus and a train so sorry about that.

Anyway I'm back now and also I have a new laptop now. It's an early birthday present from my mother as my other laptop was second hand and I was having problems with it a lot of the time so my mum decided to get me a new one as I'm going to university in September. It's a really great laptop (well technically it's a notebook) but it's a chromebook and it's so handy as it's different from windows but I can use google documents offline as I will need a way of typing for uni. I'm really happy with it. It's small and really light so I can easily carry it and put it in a bag. It's just like a macbook really. Same style.

Well, that's all I have to say for now. I'll try post more regularly. I do have ideas for blog posts and I'm going to type them up soon. I'll be back in a few days with another post. Bye guys. I love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two