15 Facts About Me



Here are some facts about me that you probably didn't know.

1. My middle name is Ivy after my great grandmother.

2. When I was younger I used to pretend my teddies and dollies were my children.

3. I talk to myself a lot. I don't mean mumbling stuff, I mean full blown conversations that I wouldn't have with anyone else.

4. I've only gotten drunk once and that was on my Year 13 leavers nighr. I've been tipsy though. (I'm 18 by the way and it's legal to drink at 18 here in the UK) 

5. I can be quite shy around new people at first but when I'm comfortable around someone I will talk to them for ages.

6. During secondary school for some reason I was really quiet during lessons but the only lesson I was loud, confident and wasn't afraid to embarrassed myself in was Physical Education. To this day I have no idea why. I'm not a very active person.

7. I've never been to Scotland or Ireland. 

8. The most north I've been in the UK is Bolton.

9. When I'm alone in the house or my bedroom or shower I will sing my heart out, but in front of anyone else I would never sing.

10. I detest Chilli Con Carne but I like Bolognaise and Sweet Chilli. I just don't like the taste of Chilli Con Carne. I also don't like red kidney beans.

11. When I was younger I used to eat tomato ketchup sandwiches. Don't know why.

12. I'm slightly deaf. I have had hearing problems all my life but I've never needed a hearing aid. I struggle to hear someone calling for me from downstairs they have to shout really loudly for me to hear them.

13. I'm the clumsiest person you will probably meet. I have tendency to accidentally drop things and trip on absolutely nothing.

14. I can't hold a pen/pencil normally. 
(normal way to hold a pen/pencil)
(my way to hold a pen/pencil and yes it can be painful/uncomfortable when I'm writing essays)

15. I have an obsession with buying things related to New York. (tops, notebooks, pictures etc.)


There you go. There's fifteen facts about me.

I'll make another post with more facts about me some other time.

That's it for now. I'll be back soon with another post.

Bye guys. I love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two