My Pet Peeves!

Hey guys!

We all have some things that drive us insane and I do too. So here's a list of all my pet peeves. This is mostly from things at school that has caused me to be negative about these sorts of things and I thought I'd share them with you.

1. People who walk slowly - This happens so much when I'm school. It's like every time the bell goes for a lesson and I'm trying not to be late to it, I will end up behind the slowest people. Every. Single. Time. It's so annoying. I really really hate it. Especially when there's no way around them.

2. People who stop in the middle of a crowded corridor - Are people so stupid that they don't realize there is a massive queue behind them when they just stop. I always end up crashing into them and it really p***es me off. It's even more annoying when they turn around to go back and you crash into them. How can you not realize there is somebody behind you. This happens to many times in school.

3. People who go through my things - I absolutely hate it when people decide to go through my phone or look in my bag without my permission. I have nothing to hide but I just hate it. I don't mean to be selfish, but it's my things. You would't like it if I went through your things so don't go through mine.

4. Spitting in public - Why? Just why? It's the most disgusting thing when you see someone spitting on the pavement. If they have a bad taste in their mouth, wash it down with a drink. Do not spit it out. It's so gross.

5. People who talk to you like a little kid - I'm eighteen years old. I know they're are some eighteen year olds that act like they're eight but still. We're adults. Not kids. So stop talking to us like we're kids.

6. Young teenagers acting like they're older - I hate it. Especially on my school bus. You get the year 7 and 8s trying to be cool and swearing. It's not cool. It's annoying so stop it.

7. People not covering their mouths when they cough - I do not want your germs all over me so cover your mouth or better yet turn your head away from people when you're gonna cough. It's gross.

8. Not flushing - I will never understand why some people do not flush. It's the most basic and easiest thing to do so why don't people do it. When I go to the toilet. I do not want to be greeted to pee or poo or even period blood. Why can't people just flush the toilet? It's not that hard.

9. People talking for a really long time - I get that someone people are may be trying to explain something to you but when they're telling you a story or telling you about something that interests them. Get to the freaking point. I hate people who just ramble about a bunch of crap for a really long time especially about something that doesn't make sense.

10. People cutting the queue - Why do people do this? If I had to wait, why can't they. Seriously. I know we can all be impatient people but seriously if people have waited a really long time in a queue then a person cutting thee queue will really annoying them so don't.

11. People constantly on their phones - If you're with a friend or hanging out in a group. Why do you constantly need to be texting. Just why. Just check your phone for a minute then put it away. Simple.

12. People talking when the teachers talking - Why do people do this? It's rude to the teacher and to the other people in the class that want to know what the teacher is talking about because it's gonna be useful for the exam. It's really hard to concentrate when all you can hear is somebody talking over them. They're not even whispering. Why do they do that? I will never understand.

13. Being late - I absolutely hate being late for things. I'm not usually late but I hate it when people cause me to be late (slow walkers for example) I just really hate it.

14. People leaving the door open to my bedroom - I like to have my bedroom door closed but when people (mostly family) come into my room to tell me something then leave and not close the door. It drives me insane. Especially if I'm about to go to bed, I like sleep in full darkness. I hate it when there's a bit of light in my room and then someone leaves my door open. It's like why. I'm about to go to sleep now I have to get up and close the door. It's so annoying.

15. People who don't close they're mouths when they're eating - I do not want to see your mashed up food inside your mouth. It's disgusting so close it.

16 Obviously skinny girls calling themselves fat - Why do they do that? You're not fat. If you're calling yourself fat, I must be a whale compared to you then. Just don't okay. It's really depressing.

17. When people ask if they can borrow a pen or a pencil off you and they don't give it back. - Why can't they give it back? It's my pen/pencil. That's called stealing. But I learned from that mistake and just say no to them.

18. That one person in class that ALWAYS asks the teacher for help - We all have this one person in this class. I have this sort of person is in my art class. It's so annoying to hear Sir/Miss can you help me. Every five minutes. Even when the teacher is busy helping another person, this person always interrupts them asking for help. Why can't they just try to figure out the problem themselves or wait until the teacher is done. The world doesn't revolve around them. It's just being selfish and stupid.

Anyway, that is all. I probably have plenty more but I think 18 is enough. Thanks for reading this. I hope you enjoyed it and some of them were relatable. I'll be back soon with another post. Bye guys! I love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two