What's in my bag? (Walking Edition)

Hey guys!

So the other day I went on walk in the woods near my home and I took a bag with me that had a few little essentials (just in case) and so I thought I'd show you what I brought with me which may give you ideas the next time you go for a walk.

*You could always bring water with you but I didn't as it wasn't a long walk and it would have weighed down my bag*


This is my most used bag. It's a cross body bag and it was given to me by my step sister ages ago but it's from New Look. This is literally my go-to bag. 
Anyway, here's what I took with me on my walk.


1. My phone - you never know when there's going to be an emergency and you need to phone someone
2. My purse - I take my purse everywhere just in case I needed to buy something
3. Vaseline - My lips can get very dry, especially in the summer, so vaseline helps a lot
4. Hand sanitizer - You may touch something gross so hand sanitizer will be handy to have
5. Gum - Sometimes it's nice to have a minty breath or just something to chew while you walk
6. Lip balm - Cause that also helps with dry lips and Pepsi Cherry Lip Balm is my favorite lip balm

Anyway, that's all I took for my walk. I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll be back soon with another.
Bye guys. I love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two