Facing a fear

Hey guys!

So the other day, I faced a fear.

Most people won't consider this a fear or they think it's stupid but I do consider this a fear.

I'm scared to talk to strangers on the phone.

I don't know why though. I'm just scared that I'll dial the wrong number or I can't hear what they say or I'll say something wrong.

It's not so bad if I have to phone someone I know like a family or a friend but it's just something about talking to a stranger that makes me nervous.

Although, it may be the fact that I'm shy and I'm terrified to talk to someone I don't even though. I can't even raise my hand in class because I'm scared I'll have the wrong answer and everyone will just laugh. It's the same with talking in front of a group or a class. I'm scared that everyone's judging me or I'll make a fool out of myself. I know I'm just being paranoid and over thinking the situations.

But after you've faced the fear, you realize there was nothing to be afraid of and you'll be fine.

Anyway, that's all I had to say. If you're scared about doing something just try to think if of the outcome once you've faced it and how happy you'll feel once you've done it.

So, I'll be back soon with another post. Bye guys. I love you all.

P.S. Tomorrow I have an art exam for five hours then for another five hours on Friday. I do have a plan what I'm doing for it but I am nervous about it. I'm worried I might make a mistake or I will finish earlier than I'm supposed to or even finish later. But yeah, hopefully it'll all be fine and if you're taking any exams soon. Good luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two