The Anti-Boyfriend Tag

Hey guys!

So I thought I'd do a tag post day and I'm going to do the Anti-Boyfriend Tag as I am single. I did not create this tag but I thought it'll be an interesting post. Feel free to do this tag if you have Blogger's Block. Anyway, let's get on with the questions.


1. What is the one (most important) quality you look for in guys?
A nice personality. If he is a nice guy then I'll be interested. I definitely don't want to date a guy that's not nice.

2. What quality is a turn off?
Has a bad smell or is full of himself. Seriously, if a guy smelt badly (e.g. Stinky body odor) That is literally a big turn off for me. Also if a guy is full of himself and thinks he's better than everyone else then that's also a turn off.

3. What physical feature do you notice on the opposite sex first?
If a guy was shirtless and had nice abs then that'll be the first thing I notice, but usually the hair on his head is the first thing I notice especially if he has great hair.

4. Describe your dream date.
My dream date would be in a cinema watching a comedy. I would not do well on at a restaurant, I'll probably be so nervous and get food on myself. At least watching a comedy in the cinema means that me and the guy can have a laugh together. 

5. Who would your celebrity boyfriend be? 
Theo James. He's so hot. 

6. What is your relationship 'deal breaker?' (Something that you might end a relationship because of)
If he was chatting up or flirting with other girls or if he even cheated on me. That would be it for me. Unless he changes his way (not though if he cheated on me) I may give him a second chance, but if he does it again then that'll definitely be it.

7. What is your relationship 'deal maker?' (Something you would like a guy to do in a relationship)
Just giving me a compliment like "You look good today." "I think you're beautiful." Like not every second but you know just someday and I'll give him a compliment back.

8. What eye and hair color do you prefer?
Probably brown hair and blue/green eyes

9. He buys you a gift. What would it be?
Probably a dvd of a film I've been wanting to see or something to decorate my room with as I like decorating my room.

10. Would you say you have a type? If so, what is your type?
I would say I'd like someone who can be romantic sometimes but is also just pretty chilled out and up for laugh and who doesn't mind my imperfections. 

Anyway, that's all the questions. I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading. I'll be back soon with another post. Bye guys. I love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two