I finished Girl Online

So, yesterday I made a post saying how I just finished Allegiant and that I was going to start reading Girl Online by Zoella.

Well guess what.

I finished Girl Online yesterday.

I can tell you right now as soon as I started reading this book. I didn't want to stop. I loved every minute of it.

It honestly is a great story and I absolutely recommend it as it is a great read. It is actually becoming one of my favorites book. (I have many favorite books)

I'm so happy I bought this book and I can guarantee, I will read it again.

Also, apparently there will be a sequel and I'll be so happy if there is because I'll love to continue reading this story about the characters.

I won't spoil the book as some of you may not have  read it, but let me tell you. It'll be worth the buy.

Anyway, that's all I had to say. I hope you have a great day/night whenever you're reading this and I'll be back soon with another post. Bye guys. I love you all.

By the way, if any of you have read Girl Online. Leave comment down below. I'd love to hear from you guys.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two