Long time no post but anyway. This post will be about my evening routine for school so here we go.
- So the first thing I do is eat dinner which I will have made myself or my mother will have made it.
- Anyway, after that I chill for a bit. I will go on social media, watch YouTube and be lazy on my bed. This may last for most of my evening.
- I've recently been doing about half an hour of exercise as I want to get fit and start being healthy.
- After my exercises I will go and have a shower to wash my hair so I don't have to wash it in the morning.
- I will then brush my teeth.
- After, I'll dry my hair with a towel and then brush it and just let it air dry for the rest of the evening.
- I will then get into my pjs and get on my bed to just chill again for a while. I will go on my laptop/other device to watch YouTube videos and go on social media or (if I have any) I'll do some homework/revision.
- After that, I will turn my laptop off and settle into my bed. I will check on social media and watch YouTube videos for a bit.
- I will then put away my devices and get the current book I'm reading (still reading Allegiant) and just read a chapter or two.
- Finally, I will put my book down and go to sleep.
There we go. That is my night routine, it does change sometimes but that's basically what I do almost every school night. Thanks for reading this post and a school morning routine post will be coming soon.