So, I'm currently in my final year of sixth form. That's crazy. I'm nearly at the end of my secondary school life. It's scary and also exciting because it means I can start the next chapter of my life which is going to university. I'm planning on studying advertising when I go to university so be excited for university related posts in the Summer and Autumn. I'm still waiting for offers from two of my university choices, but I got a conditional offer from one of my chosen universities which is good news.
Anyway, sorry for my rambling. Let's get on with this post. Today, I thought I'd share with you what's in my school bag. This is genuinely what I had in my school bag when I came home from school, I have not taken anything out of it.
This is my school bag. I got it from Argos about 3/4 years ago. I'm sure you can probably find this bag anywhere really, but the brand is Roxy. I prefer to have a backpack for school because I find it easier to carry and there's plenty of room in it. It has two pockets, a small one and a big one.
This is what it looks like.
Now, this is what's in the front pocket.
From left to right:
- My purse which I got from Peacocks a while ago
- Peppermint chewing gum, I thew the wrapper out ages ago and I don't know why but left the gum in my front pocket
- My Sony headphones from Tescos which have lasted me a while
- My iPod nano
- My penguin purse from newlook which I keep my phone charger and my keys/memory stick inside
- A bus ticket for when I caught the service bus to school
- My double dip lip balm, always handy to have in my school bag
- My phone which is a Nokia Lumia 520 and the case is from Amazon and it's The Fault In Our Stars quotes
Now, this is what was in the main pocket. I only had one lesson today but these things are usually in my bag because they are essential for me to have on a daily basis in school
From left to right:
- A pink expandable file from Works which I keep all papers and work I need. I have this because I can't be bothered to bring in a binder because it weighs down my bag. So I just put all the important papers that I know I'll need inside. I also keep lined paper in it so that I can take notes as well.
- My pencil case with all my pens, pencils etc.
- A pen, just in case I forget my pencil case and I know I'll have something to write with
- My fingerless gloves which are handy because I have a touch screen phone, so I can use my phone and keep the gloves on as well. Handy for the cold weather that's been happening recently here.
- My school planner which has my timetable, my homeworks and to do lists inside.
Anyway, that's everything. I'll be back soon with another post.
Stay smiling guys. I love you all.