My Top Five Favorite Musicals

Hey guys!

So, today I decided to tell you what my top five favorite musicals are. Here we go.

1. Cats - I love love love this musical. I've only seen the film but I still love it. The songs. The dancing. The costumes. Everything about it. I think it's such a beautiful musical and I really wish I could see it. However, I've heard a lot about this revival of cats and I'm not happy by one small tinie tiny little thing. The Rum Tum Tugger. What did they do to him? Where's his cool costume with the mane and the leopard spots and the hair? I do not like his new costume one bit. I also heard he raps. That is a big no no from me. I prefer his original song. There's nothing wrong with it. I don't even know why they decided to change Tugger. It's ridiculous. I know I'm judging it from what I've seen on the internet, but I just don't like it. I'm sorry, but they got that wrong. Big time! I still love the musical though, just not this new West End revival.

2. Shrek The Musical - The first time I saw this, was on the plane back from New York and it was one of the movie options. It did not disappoint. This musical is amazing. It's hilarious and the singing is just perfect. I love that they stuck to the movie, but added bits to it and that made it so perfect. I would love to go see it live because it is incredible.

3. Mamma Mia - I was lucky enough to watch this on Broadway. It was my first Broadway show and I was so happy that it was. The songs are just amazing and it makes you wanna get up and dance. It's a wonderful story. It's one of those musicals that you just can't help but smile every time you watch it. I loved it when I saw it live. It was just amazing.

4. Little Shop Of Horrors - I've seen this musical twice live. The first time, I was eight and it scared the life out of me. I was scared of plants and I had lots of nightmares. However, when I grew up I watched the film and I realized that it is a great musical. It's funny and it's got really catchy songs. I love watching this musical. The second time I saw it live was two years ago and I was so glad that I watched it. It was funny and I loved every minute of it. The actors were amazing. It's a great musical and one of my favorites.

5. The Rocky Horror Picture Show - I love watching this musical. The songs are great and the story line is good. It's a really great musical. Every time I hear the Time Warp, I can't help but do the Time Warp. I love listening to some of the songs like Sweet Transvestite and There's A Light (Over at the Frankenstein's Place) It's a great musical and I would love to experience this musical live.

Well, that's it. My top five favorite musicals. I do have more musicals that I love, but these are my top musicals.

Anyway, thank you for reading.
I love you all.
Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two