Me reacting to The Fault In Our Stars movie

Yes, I finally watched The Fault In Our Stars and I was happy that I read the book first before watching the movie. (I recommend doing it)

Okay, first of. This movie is amazing. I'm so happy they made a movie of this book and it's actually sticks to the story and uses lines from it. I love it when that happens.

When I got the dvd. I wasn't emotionally ready. I had already read the book and I knew what was going to happen. I cried at the book so I was expecting to cry at this movie because it's visual.
During the film, I did get a little teary but they didn't fall and I just felt really sad as the movie started coming to an end. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't and I was just left with this pain in my chest.

Overall, it was a beautiful film and as most people say. It's not a book or a movie about cancer. It's a book or a movie about love.  It's a really great story and all the actors are perfect. Shailene Woodley is the perfect Hazel. Ansel Elgort is the perfect Gus. All the actors in this film were perfect for the roles.

I agree with what it says on my DVD. I'd give it six stars if I could or even more than that. It's such a good film. If you haven't watched it or read the book. You need to. I can guarantee you won't regret it.

Anyway, that's it from me.
I love you.
Bye!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two