Last post of 2014

Hey guys!

So today is officially the last day of 2014. This year has gone quick, but then again every year always seems to go quick when you reach December 31st. 
For starters, this blog came to exist on on the 16th May 2014. I know I haven't made many posts during the year, but I promise you that in 2015. I will post more regularly with one or two posts a week.
Another thing, my Saturdays stopped being a lazy day when I had to volunteer at a charity shop. It was an amazing experience and the people were so nice.
Next, I did my AS levels and did well in them. I also did loads of artwork which I'm proud of and never thought I could do. I can't wait to do more in 2015. 



I got to celebrate my little brother's second birthday which was nice. 


I also broke my left arm over the summer and I had to have surgery which was very annoying.




I also celebrated my 18th birthday which was great.




Then I got to go to New York with my mother which was the best experience of my life.






I've had a good year in 2014 but I hope 2015 to be even better. A fresh start.

Goals:
-Get accepted into uni
-Find a very special someone to love
-Try my best in all my exams and coursework
-Meet new people
-Enjoy every moment
-Write more blog posts

Anyway, thanks for being a part of my 2014. Here's to the new year and have a good one.


Love you all.



See you in 2015.

Happy New Year!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two