So, it's now December which can only mean one thing for most of us. It's nearly Christmas time. I absolutely love this time of the year for many reasons and here's a list of my favorite things about Christmas.
- Christmas Adverts - Every year I get excited to see Christmas adverts because that means it's time to start thinking about Christmas shopping. This year my favorite Christmas advert has been Sainsburys' one. It's so good.
- Advent Calenders - I don't care how old I am. I will always have an advent calender every year. It's nice to eat a little piece of chocolate every morning and it's exciting when you get closer and closer to the 24th December.
- Listening to Christmas music - I love listening to Christmas songs. It's one of the things that gets me in the Christmas spirit. My favorite Christmas song is 'Do They Know It's Christmas?'
- Christmas decorations - I love putting up Christmas decorations around the house and putting up the Christmas tree. It brings the family together and it's fun to decorate the house with Christmas decorations.
- Christmas lights - I love going around the town and seeing all the Christmas lights. It's so pretty and it's also nice to see how people decorate their houses for Christmas.
- Buying Christmas presents - I always get excited when I go Christmas shopping for my friends and families. I always look forward to giving my family and friends their presents. It makes me so happy.
- Getting Christmas presents - Yes as much as I love giving presents. I love receiving presents. We all do. I'm always thankful for what I get for Christmas. It's exciting especially when you see the presents under the Christmas tree and you always wonder what's inside the wrapping paper.
- Christmas Dinner - I love food and I do enjoy a good roast dinner. It's nice to eat as a family and pull crackers with the really bad jokes and the tissue paper crown inside. It's a nice moment.
That's all I have. There's probably still some more of my favorite things about Christmas, but I can't think of them right now. Let me know if you have any other favorite things about Christmas.
My Christmas tree this year.
Anyway, that's it from me. Thank you for reading.
I love you all.