Sunday, 7 December 2014

Ansel Elgort Appreciation Post

Hey guys!

Okay, ever since I read The Fault In Our Stars. I've been waiting to get paid for ages now, so that I can buy TFIOS dvd. (I get paid tomorrow, thankfully) Anyway, lately I've been doing my research into the two main actors of the film and one actor in particular has just made me get a little bit crazy.

I'm talking about Ansel Elgort who plays Augustus Waters.

I mean look at him. 


Just look at him. 


Look!


I'm dead.

He's just amazing. I mean. He's one of the hottest guys ever and have you seen his vine account. If not. You need to. I can guarantee you'll be happy afterwards. 

Also, just search his name on YouTube and you'll eventually find a reason to love this guy. He's a man of many many many talents. Gah! I love him.

I haven't even seen the movie yet and I'm already in love with this guy and I know that this is just going to make me cry even more when I watch the film. 

He's just perfect.

I'm sorry for this random fangirl post, but it happens a lot.

This danisnotonfire video may explain why I have such a problem when it comes to obsessing over something. Blame the internet.



I do not regret being an overly obsessed fangirl even though it ruins my life and I get all these feels every time something happens with something I really like e.g. Ansel Elgort. 

Anyway, thanks for reading.
I love you all.
Bye!



****I do not own any pictures or videos. Please don't sue. I'm just an overly obsessed fangirl with very little money just trying to express these feels I've been locking up inside for so long. It happens.... A lot.****