Finally read TFIOS!!!!!

(Don't worry. Not gonna spoil it for anyone who hasn't read this book)

Hey guys!

No, I'm not okay.

Yesterday, I just finished reading The Fault In Our Stars. (No, I haven't seen the movie yet. I wanted to read the book first) Yes, I cried. I was feeling very sad as I was reading to the end and then once I finished it. I paused for a moment because I didn't know what to do then I cried for about half an hour.

It's such a good book. John Green is a genius. I don't know why I was so slow in reading this. I guess I don't have time to read books with so much school work and deadlines, but I made time for this book. Once I got into I couldn't stop. I had to know what happens to Hazel Grace and Augustus Waters. (They're my OTP now. All the feels.) Now I just want to buy the movie from Amazon so that I could watch it then curl up in a ball and cry again. Then read the book again. And cry.

It's a good book. I recommend it to anyone who is old enough to get so many feels and ship Hazel and Augustus.

Anyway, I'm going to cry again because I'm so not over this book.

Bye!

<3



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two