What's In My Carry On Bag?

Hey guys!
So, on Friday 24th October 2014 I am going to be travelling to New York so I thought I will make a post about what I'm going to be packing in my carrying on bag. I will also be giving some tips on it. Anyway, let's get started.

First off, I make a list of what I want to take with me in my carry on bag. This way I'll be able to go over what's in my carry on bag before I go and check I have everything and I won't forget anything.

Then I'll choose a suitable bag which is easy to carry. This is my carry on bag. I don't remember where this bag is from, but the brand is Constellation.












Now, here's what I'll be packing into my carry on bag.


(from top to bottom)
  • Travel documents
  • A notebook
  • The Fault In Our Stars book
  • Crossword book
  • Sudoku book
  • Scarf
  • Hairband
  • Chewing gum
  • Hair brush + mirror
  • New York guide
  • 2 pens
  • Chargers for phone, tablet, iPod + make up bag to put them in
  • Phone
  • Headphones
  • iPod
  • Sunglasses + case
  • 2 purses 
  • Tissues
  • Adapter
  • Lip balm
  • Samsung Galaxy Tablet


Well, that's all. Thank you for reading. I'm leaving to go to New York tomorrow and I'm going for four days. I'll make a post about it when I get back.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two