My first post and 25 questions

Hi, my name is Megan Taylor. I'm seventeen years old and I live in the UK. I love musicals, films, tv shows, food, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. I'm a fangirl and proud. My favourite musical is Cats and I'm a big fan of Cats the musical,  StarKid, Harry Potter, Friends, Glee, Musicals, Disney, Pixar and many more.
Now I'm going to do 25 questions so that you can get to know me more.

1. Do you have any pets?
Well sort of. I have a dog at my dads house called Rocky and he is a Jack Russell.
2. Name three things that are physically close to you.
My Samsung Galaxy Tablet (which is what I'm writing this on), my iPod touch and a pillow.
3. What's the weather like right now?
It's very hot for me right now and it's sunny with a few clouds in the sky.
4. Do you drive and if so have you crashed?
No I don't drive sadly, but I hoping to soon.
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
7am because I had to go to sixth form and do some last minute revision for my geography exam which was in the afternoon.
6. When was the last time you showered?
I showered this morning.
7. What was the last movie you saw?
Frozen.
8. What does your last text message say?
I hope your revising. (From my mum)
9.  What's your ringtone?
Funky Town by Alvin and the Chipmunks
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes I have. America, France, Minorca, Menorca, Cyprus,  Bulgaria, Jersey, Belgium, Corfu, Crete. (I went on a lot of family holidays when I was a kid,
11. Do you like sushi?
I don't like sushi with any salmon in it, but I do like vegetable sushi.
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Morrisons, Iceland or Lidl.
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No, I have not.
14. How many siblings do you have?
I have 5 siblings altogether. I have one older brother,  two half older sisters, one half younger brother and one older step sister.
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I did have a laptop but it broke so now I'm stuck with the family desktop computer.
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I'll be turning 18 in October.
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
I don't wear either.
18. Do you colour your hair?
No I don't, but I have once.
19. Tell me something you were planning on doing today?
Take a geography exam. (Fun, not.)
20. When was the last time you cried?
I don't remember, the only time I remember crying was in April when I got really stressed out in my art exam.
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Cheese and barbeque chicken or ham and pineapple.
22. Which do you prefer hamburgers or cheese burgers?
Cheese burgers.
23. Have you ever had an all nighter?
Yes I have. A few times actually.
24. What is your eye colour?
Blue.
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yes I can. I prefer coke.

Okay, that's all the questions. I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you in my next post.
Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two