Common White Girl

Okay, so this post is not trying to offend anyone. It's simply just answering a bunch of fun random questions. 
So let's do this.

1. Favourite Starbucks drink?
I have to say Caramel Macchiato. It's the one I usually get when I go to Starbucks and it's the one I like.
2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I take about half an hour.
3. How many selfies do you take daily?
About twice a week. 
4. How many Instagram followers and pictures do you have?
I have 944 photos and 88 followers. (My Instagram is MeganIvyT)
5. Do you ever say 'LOL' or 'OMG' out loud? 
 I say LOL sometimes but not OMG. I usually say oh my gosh or something like that.
6. Do you ever wear the same clothing item more than once?
Yes I do, I'll wear it again in the next week or couple of weeks. The only thing I will wear a lot during the week is probably a jacket or jeans.
7. Are you racist?
No I am not and I don't get why this is even a question.
8. How many tweets do you have?
I have 13.7K tweets. (My twitter is @MeganIvyT)
9. Instagram, Twitter or Tumblr.
All of them, but if I had to choose one probably Twitter because I use it the most.
10. What do you spend most of your time doing? 
Going on the internet.
11. Who are you favourite YouTubers?
Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, StarKidPotter (Team StarKid), BeautyBaby44, MissMeghanMakeup, Jcksparrow (The Hillywood Show), Zoella.
12. How often do you do your nails?
Probably once a month. I'm terrible at painting my nails. 
13. Are you a shopaholic?
No, but I like shopping I just don't like spending money and sometimes I don't have enough money to spend.
14. How many times have you watched Meangirls?
A few times.
15. Do you own a lot of clothes?
I do have a lot of clothes, but some people probably have more.
16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it? 
Sometimes and it depends what I'm eating that day.
17. Do you wear makeup everyday?
I don't wear make up if I'm stuck at home all day, but if I go out I always put make up on. 
18. What are your average grades at school?
Usually C.
19. How do you style your hair? 
Usually I brush my hair because my hair is shoulder length and you can't do many  hair styles with it. Sometimes I do put it up in pigtails or a ponytail and sometimes I'll have a headband in it.
20. Do you always look presentable?
Not around the house, just when I'm going out somewhere. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two